Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, March 9, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follower


 
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

Question of the Week: If you could ask your favorite author one question, what would you ask?  And don't forget to include the author in your answer.

Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5)
This is a toughie...so many authors, so little time.  I guess I would choose Shelly Laurenston since her books have been on my mind.


How on earth did you come up with the idea of incorporating hockey and roller derby?  What a cataclysmic combo..and such a delicious read.  One of my all time favorites.

5 comments:

  1. LOLs, hocky and roller derby! I haven't read this one yet, but I love Shelly's books, they are so funny. I'm sure your question could lead to a great discussion :) Happy friday! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Hockey and roller derby really? lol I've not heard of this author before but I am veru intrigued now.

    Thanks for stopping by Claire's Book Corner have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I can't think of anything but trying to read between "His wines". Looking at these sexy men all I can think of is "Where do you get the models for your books Jaci Burton and can I get their number?" Maybe when my brain restarts I will have a better one, but that might take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, haven't heard of this book before but now you'd piqued my interest!
    Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd ask Larissa Ione where she gets the dark moments (like what happened to Shades sister) from in her books since she appears to be a very level headed sane person.

    ReplyDelete