Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, March 9, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follower


 
18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

Question of the WeekIf you could ask your favorite author one question, what would you ask?  And don't forget to include the author in your answer.

Beast Behaving Badly (Pride, #5)
This is a toughie...so many authors, so little time.  I guess I would choose Shelly Laurenston since her books have been on my mind.


How on earth did you come up with the idea of incorporating hockey and roller derby?  What a cataclysmic combo..and such a delicious read.  One of my all time favorites.

5 comments:

  1. LOLs, hocky and roller derby! I haven't read this one yet, but I love Shelly's books, they are so funny. I'm sure your question could lead to a great discussion :) Happy friday! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Hockey and roller derby really? lol I've not heard of this author before but I am veru intrigued now.

    Thanks for stopping by Claire's Book Corner have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I can't think of anything but trying to read between "His wines". Looking at these sexy men all I can think of is "Where do you get the models for your books Jaci Burton and can I get their number?" Maybe when my brain restarts I will have a better one, but that might take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, haven't heard of this book before but now you'd piqued my interest!
    Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd ask Larissa Ione where she gets the dark moments (like what happened to Shades sister) from in her books since she appears to be a very level headed sane person.

    ReplyDelete