Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, December 9, 2013

Lonely Alpha by Ranae Rose

Lonely Alpha (Half Moon Shifters, #1)Lonely Alpha by Ranae Rose
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

In much need of a break, Mandy is excited to be vacationing alone in the Great Smoky Mountains by herself. However after her GPS goes out on the fritz, she ends up at the wrong cabin and under the watchful eye of a grumpy young man Jack.

Alpha to no one and wolf-shifter Jack, doesn't want to be bothered. Mandy ends up on his doorstep not once, but twice of course when he realizes it's her scent that is bothering him and he has found his mate, he will do everything he can to protect her. Especially when another hunter has come to take him out.

3.75 there was a lot I enjoyed about this one but I found I had a ton of questions. I think this could turn out to be a good series, but wanted a bit more from Jack in the aspect of getting Mandy to understand what was happening. It is explained but in a very rapid way. Good chemistry though and a few twists for a paranormal story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment