Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Undeniable by Madeline Seehan

Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)Undeniable by Madeline Sheehan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think some of the draw to this story is the inability to fairly describe it. There is so much to it, it is like heading out on a row boat in tranquil waters with a storm brewing and the water wrestling into a full blown tsunami in the end. The little bit I can share is that Eva Fox is a motorcycle club brat, born and raised it runs deep in her blood. Deuce is an up and coming prez in a rival club when they meet and this is their story.

Overall there were things about the story that I was not happy about, but there were just as many things that outweighed the others that made it a worthy read. It is haunting, raw, seedy, crude, and passionate, you can feel the link between Deuce and Eva from page one and it pulls you in. A day after finishing this one I am still stumped on how to give it the praise it deserves, definitely had me out of my reading comfort zone but well worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment