Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Theme Day: Actors/Actresses

Rough CutBurning Up (Harlequin Blaze, #380)Darkling I ListenNobody's Perfect




Glitter Baby by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Glitter Baby (Wynette, Texas #3)My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stunning Fleur Savagar was the most sought after model in decades when she first made her appearance into the fashion world. Dubbed Glitter Baby with her unusual features, but behind the beauty is a young girl whose life has been sheltered and riddled with lies. When Fleur is signed to star in a major feature with rugged actor Jake Koranda she falls for the eccentric man.

Jake is shocked to find that their is a brain and a high level of sassyness behind Fleur. Jake has skeletons of his own he is trying to keep at bay, but Fleur has a way of pushing those feelings to the surface. When a betrayal has Fleur reevaluating her life, she begins to find herself and the unlimited possibilities of what she wants out of it.

I thought this was an excellent read. I kept thinking I would put it down, but instead put my feet up and spent the whole night reading it instead. Captivating...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment