Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, April 23, 2012

Rock Chick Reckoning by Kristen Ashley

Rock Chick Reckoning (Rock Chick #6)Rock Chick Reckoning by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When Stella met Mace she fell hard, when Mace walked out of her life six months later, she fell harder. A year later the Rock Star has found her footing and although it is still raw, has moved on from her time with Mace. The last thing she needs in her life now is Mace, but he is back now that she and the other Rock Chicks are being targeted and Mace has no plans to walk away this time.

Mace has enough of his own baggage to know the biggest mistake he made was walking away from Stella, he plans to get her back. Although Stella still wants him, she doesn't plan to go easily as Mace plans not only to protect her but claim her as his and never let her go.

I liked this one, not my favorite out of the series but had plenty of Rock Chick moments. I was hooked from the beginning but this had other viewpoints in the story which drifted from how the previous books have been and I felt it kept me off guard, I just wanted more Stella and Mace.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment