Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, March 2, 2012

A Table For Three by Lainey Reese

A Table for Three (New York, #1)A Table for Three by Lainey Reese
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When Riley Ramirez arrives in New York bright eyed and ready for her first real adventure, she ends up at a Night Club that caters to the more seductive needs of it's patrons. Completely absorbed by the atmosphere, Riley does not realize she is a sitting target as an untrained innocent and prime for plucking but club owner Kincade Marshall knows the instant he sees her up close that she belongs to him and his best friend Trevor.

Cade and Trevor have shared everything in life, but never have they found a woman like Riley who gives herself so freely and equally to each of them. Unfortunately for Riley, someone wants her out of their way and when her life is put in jeopardy Cade and Trevor will do anything in their power to protect her.

I don't know why I did not pick this up sooner. Could kick myself, fantastic read.

***I decided to reread this one because I didn't remember all of it. Excellent story, there is one really funny scene in there that had me cracking up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment