Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Alpha's Mate by Leah Brooke

Alphas' Mate Alphas' Mate by Leah Brooke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lacey Roberts decides to visit her Godmother for her birthday, knowing that she has to hide out since helping a mother and child get away from an abusive husband. What Lacey does not expect is to find out the tales that her godmother told her about werewolves hold some truth and her grandsons Lars, Damien, Wes, and Seth are the myth come into reality.

Lars, Damien, Wes and Seth are stepbrothers but do not have a close relationship with one another, they are willing to put all their issues aside in order to be with their mate Lacey. Their only snafu in their path is convincing Lacey that she is theirs and her place is beside them.

I just love Leah Brooke's books, they always turn into a page turner for me. This one had it all a spirited tempered Lacey who wont back down from the men who are convinced they know best when it comes to her along with several laugh out loud moments. Highly recommend.

**Reread a 4.5 this time. The one thing I would revise is you don't really get to know Wes much and I would have liked to have seen him develop. Has a side story that I think could have developed into a book, hope it oes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment