Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, March 23, 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow



18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!
 
Question of the Week: Do you ever dream about the books you've read?


Darkfever (Fever, #1)I confess...I do.  When I was reading the Fever series I had a lot of dreams  over that one, maybe because the stories are so beautifully described.  It could also be that it has one of the most intense alpha male characters I have read in a book.  The story is gritty and is so easy to interpret visually it easily makes you susceptible to dreaming about it. 

5 comments:

  1. When I was reading that series as well I would daydream about Barrons and different twists to the book. I must confess he slept with Mac a lot sooner in my daydreams than in the books. lol
    Here is my answer.

    Amanda @ Sisters Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Em,
    I have not read any of KMM's books. I have heard a lot about this series and it is in my TBR pile. The thing that is holding me back is that I love HEA and I'm not sure that this series ends that way.
    From your answer though it sounds like a book that I would love!! Maybe you could just tell me if they end up together and then I could start reading them!! LOL. Nice to meet you! Thanks again
    Mariann at Belle's Book Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that series I had the urge the other day to re-read it. I hope I dream about Barrons this time round.

    I'm a new follower and thanks for stopping by Claire's Book Corner I hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never dream about books I've read. I will daydream about them if I think they need a continuation within my own mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a dream too about the Fever series when I was reading it. When I woke up though I couldn't remember anything about it. :P Hope you got to remember yours!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete