Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, March 25, 2013

Reflections of the Wolf by Lori King

Reflections of the Wolf (The Gray Pack #2)Reflections of the Wolf by Lori King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Liam Gray can't believe he has met his mate, having been burned before with damaging repercussions he is weary of what fate has in store for him. Tina Jameson is not looking for another relationship, especially after her last disastrous ending to what she thought would be happily ever after. Even though both Liam and Tina are fighting the mating call, both have quite a bit in common including guilt over their past.

I gave this a four, even though there was thing that gnawed at me. I thought Liam had more to overcome than Tina and she was like a yoyo on her reasoning for not wanting to mate with Liam. I understood where it was coming from but I think she lacked some sensitivity and her bluntness was hard to swallow at times. I did think there was great chemistry and once the baggage was dropped the story was back on track.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment