Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Kiss and Kin by Kinsey W. Holley

Kiss and Kin (Werewolves in Love, #1)Kiss and Kin by Kinsey W. Holley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Many a nights Lark Manning has spent dreaming of detective Taran Lloyd who is off limits. Technically, Lark and Taran are cousins, not by blood but married in. As far as the vibe Taran has been sending for years, he is not interested in Lark at all. That is until Lark is drugged in a bar and Taran saves her.

Taran knows that Lark is his mate, he had not planned to act on it unless it seemed like there was a hint of the feeling being returned. When Lark is put in danger, Taran can't keep the wolf at bay and he needs to make a choice of staying away or letting her know how he really feels.

This was good but there were a few missing pieces to the story that I kind of scratched my head about. I am a big fan of the second book so worth reading this one, but I wish it had been a little longer and one important plot point resolved.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment