Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Out at Home by J.L. Paul

Out at HomeOut at Home by J.L. Paul
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For Taylor Lockwood her senior year was everything she dreamed about, she was dating one of the most popular boys in school and she was in love. Should have been perfect, until she found out about the bet he had made with a friend in his pursuit of her.

Baseball player Brady Nolan has wanted a chance to makeup for the mistake he made with Taylor. When she shows up to interview him, he knows it is against her will but he plans to win her back anyway he can.

3.5
I had a little bit of trouble connecting with Taylor. She is pretty hostile towards Brady and although his arrogance has a certain charm, I wasn't sure why she would even go for him. There were parts that were really good, but it didn't click the way I had hoped it would.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment