Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Once And Again by Lauren Dane

Once and Again (Petal, Georgia, #1)Once and Again by Lauren Dane
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lily Travis rebuilt her life seven years ago moving from Petal, Georgia after the man she thought was the one betrayed her. Some things never changed like her flare for retro fashion and sassy demeanor, the one thing she had not planned in her new life was moving back to Petal. Her mother has derailed and her younger brother has become an out of control teenager.

Nathan Murphy can't believe Lily is back and standing before him. After all of this time he may finally get a chance at forgiveness and if he is lucky, winning her back. Lily though has made her feelings clear, she wants nothing to do with Nathan nor rehash memory lane with him either. Nathan realizes he never should have let her go and he is going to do everything in his power to win her back.

I was excited about this one, love the cover and Lily is a dynamic woman. Nathan is interesting and the whole betrayal is a bit overblown I thought. It dragged a bit though for me and I didn't think the chemistry was as powerful as in Lauren Dane's other books.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em,
    I totally agree with your review!! I had waited so long for this book to come out and then I was disappointed in it!! The Chase brothers series is one of my FAVORITES and this just didn't even come close to those books. I wish she would have written a little more about the Chases or even Matt and Tate. Oh well!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete