Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Deception by Jenny Penn

DeceptionDeception by Jenny Penn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tessa Miller has been a thorn in the sides of Ty Banning and Chase Dunn who have been fighting with her through a lawyer for a year. deciding it is time to take matters into their own hands they show up on her doorstep. Tessa is thrilled by the choices she has before her, Ty and Chase would do really well for what she needs them for but who to choose?

A case of mistaken identities and a flair for living life moment to moment lead the path to a hilarious story. One of my favorite Jenny Penn books, I forgot I had read this one before but it was just as good the second time around. Love this book.

***
Reread, such a fun book. Has one of the best openers which will have you cracking up/

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment