Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cravings by Brenda Huber

CravingsCravings by Brenda Huber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One moment drummer Styx was lying with a woman draped over his body, the next his agreeing to go undercover to catch a Vampyre rogue who seems to carry a personal vendetta againist him. Moving next to Dr. Kate O'Rourke was not part of his vacation plans, but when it looks like the rogue has shifted his attention her way and veered from his patterns, they know she needs to be watched.

Kate has spent her life as a doctor, making no time for any relationships. When she meets Styx there is an instant connection and he feels it too. With no knowledge that he and his roomate were sent to watch her, Styx inserts himself in her life but not just for the reason he planned, Kate is his mate and he will do anything to protect her.

Pretty good story, not as good as the first one but intriguing none the less. I liked Styx, he is an intense character. I hope there are more books coming out with the rest of the band of course Crispin a detective who is in both books.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,
    I'm one of your new follower. I have to admit that I'm amazed by your reading goal: 550! Incredible...
    Good luck with it!
    Lucie

    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete