Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Tycoon's Toddler Surprise by Elizabeth Lennox

The Tycoon's Toddler SurpriseThe Tycoon's Toddler Surprise by Elizabeth Lennox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

With the thought of losing her baby, Kristen left her husband Mikhail Benovich leaving a note to her plans and hoping he would join her. When he receives a note three years later to his daughters birthday, he is stunned to find he is a father. Always a man of action he want answers and he is not going to leave until he gets them.

Meeting his daughter, he realizes he has more questions than he does answers, her familiarity with him just doesn't make sense He uncovers a betrayal and gets the chance to reunite with the only person he ever let get close to him, his wife.

I thought the overall concept was good but there was a lot of holes in this story that I think needed filled and the ending was very abrupt. I wanted to like this one and I liked aspects of it but it fell just a tad short for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment