Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Going Under by Georgia Cates

Going Under (Going Under, #1)Going Under by Georgia Cates
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Claire Deveraux is popular, smart, and going out with the football star named Forbes Henderson of the school. Everything about her life is perfect in the eyes of others, but to Claire she can't help but wonder if she is missing something in her perfectly planned out life.

Jessie Boone is completely opposite, he is from the wrong side of the tracks, confrontational, and the new quarterback on the football team. When Forbes makes an attempt to get back his starring role, Jessie decides to go after Claire to mess with him, but there is something about Claire especially when her hackles are up that draws Jessie in. Could polar opposites connect, an interesting story evolves that will change their lives forever.

Good story, I thought it was paced well and it also reminded me why I am so glad I am no longer in school. The antics of the self absorbed never cease to amaze me. Definitely interested in reading the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment