Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Friday, September 28, 2012

Tattoo My Heart by Mia Dymond

Tattoo My HeartTattoo My Heart by Mia Dymond
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Sheriff Casey McIntyre is called to clean up a bar ruckus, he should have known that Annessa Dupree was involved. Annessa is the girl he let get away, he had always hoped he would get her back but her stubborn temper would never allow him a chance to explain why he did. Now that she is back for her twin sisters marriage, he plans to lay it all out and never let her run from him again. It should be an easy plan, but Annessa is involved and she has brought her own brand of trouble which involves two goons trying to get her alone and take back something she has.

I gave this a 3.5, I liked it but the end kind of wrapped up strangely for me. The beginning is hilarious and Annessa is a handful, Casey has his work cut out for him for sure. Entertaining light read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment