Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just My Type by Erin Nicholas

Just My Type (Bradfords, #3)Just My Type by Erin Nicholas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


When Sara Bradford’s plan to seduce the man she loves, Jason “Mac” Gordon backfires she finds herself fleeing and on her way to the Caribbean ready to nurse her wounds. Mac cannot deny his feelings for Sara, but he likes to play hard and Sara’s innocence deserves to remain intact. At no point had Mac thought his rejection would take her overseas, knowing her brother would kill him if anything happened to her he heads out to bring her back. What he ends up finding is himself agreeing to the temptation of educating her he believes she will come to reason, instead it may just backfire for him losing his heart along the way.


Full review on Sensual Reads
http://sensualreads.com/?p=10758

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment