Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New To Me Author: Deadly Obsession by Kristine Cayne

Deadly Obsession (Deadly Vices)Deadly Obsession by Kristine Cayne
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nic Lamoureaux, aka The Lover and Hollywood's hottest actor, he has worked hard for the reputation he has and to stay on top of the industry. When he meets Lauren James at a photo shoot, he is entranced by the widower and single mother. Nic would love nothing more than to see if a relationship is possible, but Nic has a stalker who continues to get more dangerous with each message he receives.

I liked the premise, but some of the story moved so fast it was hard to grasp what had happened. I liked Lauren and Nic a lot, felt for Nic because he is so much more than his actor persona and is afraid to let Lauren see it. I give this a 3.98 rating, I am definitely interested in reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment