Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

An Alpha's Path by Carrie Ann Ryan

An Alpha's Path (Redwood Pack, #1)An Alpha's Path by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

When Kade Jamenson agrees to a blind date with Melanie Cross, he doesn't expect to come away with much except a pleasant evening and maybe a one night stand. He is stunned when he realizes she is his mate, but he wants to tread carefully for he thought another was his mate and doesn't want to get burned again. As the night progresses, how does he convince the shy woman in front of him that she is his mate?

I give this a 3.75, I wish it had been longer. I was wanting more and felt like there was key elements missing from the story. Although it does come full circle you want a bit more to see the two characters struggle with Melanie's knee jerk initial reaction.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment