Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Counting Her Blessings by Marla Monroe

Counting Her Blessings (Riverbend, Texas Heat #3)Counting Her Blessings by Marla Monroe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cailtyn arrives in Riverbend, Texas for her brothers wedding only to end up falling asleep at the wheel and in a ditch. Brothers Brody and Lamar are on their way home when they notice the sleeping beauty, rescuing her and taking her home with them until they can get a hold of her brother. It is like fate intervened and they have finally found the one they have been looking for, but Caitlyn is not ready to jump from one relationship to another and having been burned she is questioning the sincerity of the two men who are determined to make her theirs.

This was a bit muddled, there were things I liked and things I didn't. Caitlyn seemed to insecure but then it was counteracted by her I can do it myself attitude, which you never see much of. I felt like Brody and Lamar were almost desperate and the chemistry was not really there. Not sure if it was my mood or what but just fell a little flat for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment