Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Kissed a Dog by Carol Van Atta

I Kissed a Dog (Werewolves of the West, #1)I Kissed a Dog by Carol Van Atta
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Chloe Carpenter knows she is unusual, her ability to communicate with animals is unique and rare making her a target for creatures that go bump in the night, although until an unfortunate incident she hadn't realized they existed. Meeting veterinarian Zane Marshall throws Chloe into an immediate tizzy, she can't deny the attraction but occasionally she reads his thoughts and this is new to her.

Zane has been sent to protect Chloe and she has a way of finding herself in trouble. Already committed to mate with another who he can't stand, he only has one way out finding his true mate..could it be Chloe?

There is a lot to this story, Chloe seems to have caught the interest of many a characters in this book and she blunders a lot trying to put it all together. Some of her efforts work out, while others not so much and could be the death of her. This is the first in the series, I had initially thought this would finish their story but it is a cliffhanger. Can't wait until the next one.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed I Kissed a Dog. Thank you for the review!

    ReplyDelete