Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Monday, October 28, 2013

Tall Dark Handsome and Anastasia Maltezos

Tall Dark Handsome Lycan (2)Tall Dark Handsome Lycan by Anastasia Maltezos
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sam is struggling with her new role as mate to Leo, she feels he is keeping information from her and wants everything out there right away. Leo wants to gradually introduce the dangerous factors of being a Lycan to Sam, but realizing she is hurting by his vague responses, he does everything to earn her trust.

3.75 there is a bit more to this story that relates to the previous book. I wish there was more and that we could just read all of it at one instead of dragging it out. I like Leo and Sam, they are a great couple but I would rather see what happened in one book then a series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment