Navigation Home Blogroll Reviews Contest Challenges RAK

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dead Peasants: A Zoo Crew Novel by Dustin Stevens

Dead Peasants: A Zoo Crew NovelDead Peasants: A Zoo Crew Novel by Dustin Stevens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A group of friends have labeled themselves as the Zoo Crew in a small town in Montana. From the first moment you are introduced you are immediately embroiled in a legal action thriller.

I was drawn in trying to figure out the connection with Bargain Mart, a big corporation that continues to hack prices but is there more to this chain then just a store? You meet a woman whose husband is dying and is holding a policy she never knew existed. Drake Bell is the lead in this story, although you are introduced to several other intriguing characters in the story.

Although I had not read the first book, I found this story to be quickly paced and a fast read. Action packed and well worth picking up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment